So, you’re ready to take the family out for a fun summer movie night and the new animated film DC League of Super-Pets has caught your eye. Great choice! Who doesn’t love superhero pets with crazy superpowers? Before you head to the theater though, there are a few things you should know about the showtimes to make sure you have the best experience possible. In this quick guide, we’ll fill you in on the movie’s runtime, the best days to go, how early you should buy your tickets, and whether it’s worth splurging on IMAX or Dolby Cinema. With a little planning, you’ll be well on your way to enjoying the hilarious hijinks of Krypto and Ace with the gang.
When and Where You Can See DC League of Super-Pets
DC League of Super-Pets is set to hit theaters on July 29, 2022, but when and where can you actually catch this animated adventure? Here’s the scoop on showtimes so you don’t miss out.
When You Can See the Movie
- DC League of Super-Pets premieres in theaters nationwide on Friday, July 29. Showtimes will start as early as 6 pm for evening screenings that first day.
- It’s expected additional showtimes will be added in the days following the premiere to meet demand, especially matinee and weekend screenings. So if opening day is sold out or doesn’t work with your schedule, don’t worry – more options are coming!
Where to Find Showtimes Near You
- Head to your local movie theater’s website or Fandango to find showtimes for DC League of Super-Pets at a location near you. Enter your zip code and the movie title to see a list of showtimes by date at theaters in your area.
- DC League of Super-Pets will likely be playing on multiple screens at most movie theater locations, so you’ll have options for regular screens as well as large format screens like IMAX. Double check which auditorium your desired showtime is in for the best experience.
- Don’t forget about any discounts or rewards programs your local theater may offer for tickets or concessions. Buying in advance on Fandango also offers additional perks like a free small popcorn!
With many showtimes and locations to choose from, you’ll be able to find one that suits your needs. Grab your popcorn and get ready for a doggone good time at the movies! Let the DC League of Super-Pets adventure begin.
Purchasing Tickets for DC League of Super-Pets Showtimes
To catch DC League of Super-Pets in theaters, you’ll need to purchase tickets in advance. Here are the steps to get your paws on tickets:
The easiest way is to buy tickets on the movie’s official website or your favorite ticket retailer like Fandango or MovieTickets. Most sites and theater chains like AMC, Regal and Cinemark allow you to pick your showtime and seats in advance. Just select your preferred date and time, choose seats, and check out. Your e-tickets will be emailed to you.
At the Theater
If you prefer to buy tickets in person, theater box offices are open daily during business hours and for a short time before the first showings of the day. Go to the box office, choose your showtime, pick out seats, and pay by cash, card or gift card. Don’t want to wait in line? Many theaters offer self-serve kiosks to quickly print your tickets.
Discounts and Deals
Keep an eye out for any current student, military, senior or matinee discounts which could save you a few bucks on DC League of Super-Pets tickets. Some theaters and websites also frequently offer promo codes for a percentage off or dollars off select showtimes. And be sure to check if your local theater accepts rewards or memberships like AMC Stubs, Regal Crown Club or Cinemark Movie Rewards which provide ticket discounts and other perks.
With some planning ahead, you’ll be enjoying DC League of Super-Pets on the big screen in no time. Grab your tickets, snacks, and get ready for some four-legged super hero fun!
Fun Activities and Snacks for Your DC League of Super-Pets Movie Outing
When seeing DC League of Super-Pets, you’ll definitely want to bring some themed snacks to complete the experience. Some perfect options include:
- Superman ice cream – Blue moon ice cream with red and yellow sprinkles to represent Superman’s iconic suit. Kids and adults alike will love this sweet treat.
- Wonder Woman fruit skewers – Make red, blue and gold fruit skewers using strawberries, blueberries and pineapple to represent Wonder Woman’s colors. Healthy and delicious!
- Batman cookie sandwiches – For a sweeter option, make bat-shaped cookie sandwiches with chocolate or black and yellow filling, like Nutella or peanut butter and honey.
- Aquaman goldfish crackers – Blue- and orange-colored fish shaped crackers are a perfect thematic snack for Aquaman fans. Just add some blue food coloring to cheddar goldfish for an easy DIY option.
To extend the fun before or after the movie, consider some activities related to your favorite DC superheroes:
- Make your own comic books – Provide materials for kids to design their own comic book including a cover, character info, and short comic strip. They can create stories starring the movie characters or their own superheroes.
- Superhero training course – Set up an obstacle course in your yard where kids have to crawl under lasers, climb over walls, and make it across a mud pit. Time each child to see who has the makings of a true superhero!
- DIY costumes – Have materials on hand for kids to make their own superhero masks, capes, wrist cuffs or other costume pieces. Provide fabric, felt, glue, scissors, and decorative items to spark their creativity.
- Lego Super Heroes – For LEGO fans, get sets featuring characters from the movie like Lego Batman, Wonder Woman, Superman and more. Kids can build and role play with their favorite characters.
With snacks, activities and of course the movie itself, you’ll have an action-packed super day or night out with the family. Time to fight for truth, justice and the DC way!
So there you have it, everything you need to know about DC League of Super-Pets showtimes. Now get out there and catch this fun, family-friendly flick on the big screen. Grab your kids, your friends or go on a movie date – with showtimes available throughout the day and evening, you’ve got no excuse. And don’t forget to stay through the credits for a special surprise scene you won’t want to miss. The adventure of Krypto and the Super-Pets is one that will leave you smiling and feeling like a kid again. Enjoy the show!